COVID-19 Checklist - Free Download
Dear Toothfairydiaries Family
I first want to say, I am so happy to reconnect with so many of you.
If you are here for the free download, click HERE!
Secondly as many health care professional plan to reopen their practices we have to work congruently with all our front-line healthcare colleagues. We must ensure that the public is safe, our patients are safe and our staff is safe. We want to be a part of mitigating the risk, and we must be a part of the solution.
A checklist is another element to ensure that your office is working to be highly reliable while providing necessary patient care during this vulnerable time. By using various checklists, you can create streamlined systems for quality and improvement in your office such that every member of your staff is involved in your processes.
The following questions are part of the free downloadable checklist
1. Have you had a fever in the last 14 days
2. Have you had a cough, chest tightness, or sore throat in the last 14 days
3. Have you been in contact with anyone who has been affected with coronavirus [COVID-19]
4. Have you experienced chills or bodyaches in the last 14 days
5. Have you travelled in the last 14 days
6. Have you experienced fatigue in the last 14 days
As always if you have any questions, feel free to reach out